Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions1. Definitions:
1.1 "Company" means Men's Hairdressing Federation.
1.2 "Terms" means the terms and conditions.
1.3 "Goods" means any items offered for sale by the company.
1.4 "Customer" means any company or individual who places an order with the Company for goods.
1.5. "Contract" means the acceptance by the Company of an order, place by a customer and such acceptance shall occur when the Company commences work on an order or when the company agrees to accept the order and communicates this to the customer.
2.1 These terms shall apply to every contract.
2.2 The Company may ask for any information it requires to fulfil the contract and there shall be no liability upon the Company for non-performance if the necessary information is not provided.
3.1 All prices quoted by the Company are only valid at the time of contract and are exclusive of any other matters unless otherwise agreed.
3.2 The Company reserves the right to revise the quoted price in the event of unforeseen and extraordinary expenses for the Company appertaining the goods.
4 Goods will only be dispatched to the customer when payment has been made in full in cleared funds and in any variance of this term shall be upon such terms as the Company dictates.
5.1 Should the Company present a customer with a sample, this will not constitute a sale by sample and is only and indication of the type and quality of the goods.
6.1 Delivery shall be made to the customer and not a third party.
6.2 The company will not accept any liability for late delivery of the goods and delivery time will not be of the essence of the contract.
6.3. The Company will not accept liability for non-delivery, where this is caused by circumstances beyond its control.
6.4 All risks shall pass to the consumer upon delivery
6.5 All delivery costs will be paid by cleared funds by the customer to the Company before dispatch will take place.
7.1 The Company warrants that the goods will be free from defects at the time of dispatch.
7.2 The customer must notify the Company of any defects within 5 working days of delivery and the Company must be given a reasonable opportunity to view the goods.
8. Force Majure
8.1 The Company shall not be liable to the customer in the event that the Company is unable to carry out any part of the contract for causes beyond its control.
8.2 The Company will notify the customer as soon as is reasonably possible in such circumstances.
9. Business Support
9.1 All business support that The Company have engaged with to get you better rates with your membership have their own Terms which are listed below. They are all reputable companies within their relevant industries. Your engagement will be directly with them. The Copany does not take any commission or retrospective payments nor can The Company take any responsibility for their services offered to you.
Laws of England and Wales will govern any contract.
The purchase of ticket for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of The Mens Hairdressing Federation (The MHFed) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By applying to purchase a ticket and attending the event you agree that:
- Tickets must be paid for in full in advance of the event.
- The ticket price includes any VAT applicable and covers entry only.
- Tickets will be either posted or issued via our online ticket distributor www.eventbrite.co.uk
- Tickets purchased within 72 hours of the event will need to be collected from the venue on arrival.
- Tickets are only refundable if we are able to resell the tickets.
- The MHFed reserves the right to alter or vary the programme for the event.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling The MHFed shall not be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the event without their ticket.
- Admission to the venue is at your own risk, neither the venue nor The MHFed will be held liable for any loss, cost or injury sustained at the venue.
- Ticket holders must comply with the health and safety policy in place at the venue.
- No illegal substances or weapons are permitted at MHFed events.
- Mobile Phones must be on silent throughout the event.
- You give your consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photography, film, video and/or recording of the event in any/all media throughout the world.
- The MHFed is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property at events.
Free ProductsFOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIBERS ONE FREE MHFED GROOMING PRODUCT PER SUBSCRIPTION.
Products available FOR EXCHANGE immediately on annual subscription sign up
Redeemable with AN OFFICIAL MHFED voucher downloaded and exchanged at one of our locations.
FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIBERS as above 1 free product at day 31 of subscription & 1 more product on day 365
FOR SALON SUBSCRIBERS on receipt of payment we shall organise delivery to you via courier a box of 20 MHFed products
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR VOUCHER PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
For a full list of events we will be at please visit www.mhfed.com
You can exchange your voucher for your free product at any of the following locations:
Any time @ Fed Towers 30 High St, Rayleigh Essex SS6 7ED
Pro Hair Live Manchester Central March 8th & 9th 2015
Pro Hair Live London Olympia April 26th & 27th 2015
Barber Connect Cardiff Celtic Manor June 28th 2015
Salon International London Excel October 10th 11th 12th 2015