Barbering NVQ Level 2
This course is designed for beginners who wish to become competent in barbering. Once completed this course, you will be qualified and ready to start your new career in barbering.
Duration of Course
5 days per week
9:30am – 4:30pm
- Advise and consult with clients.
- Shampoo, Condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Cut men’s hair using basic techniques.
- Cut facial hair using basic techniques.
- Dry and finish men’s hair.
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair.
- Assist with shaving.
- Fulfil salon reception duties.
We can facilitate fully funded government courses at our MHFed Academy on the new Apprenticeship level 2
Diploma for Hair Professionals in Barbering.
This qualification will include an End synoptic Test. If you are employed by your Barber Shop/ Hair Salon or a
Barbershop owner wishing to place your apprentice on a course then please contact us via our website.
(ALL COURSES ARE SUBJECT TO INTERVIEW)