Barbering NVQ Level 3
This course is designed for individuals who already withold a basic understanding and a competent skill set when cutting men’s hair. Once completed this course you will be Level3 qualified and withhold advanced techniques with cutting, styling and cut throat shaving.
Apprenticeship (Government Funded)
- Provide client consultation services
- Creatively Cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques.
- Design and create a range of facial hair shapes.
- Provide shaving services.
- Colour and lighten men’s hair.
- Design and create patterns in hair.
We can facilitate fully funded government courses at our MHFed Academy on the new Apprenticeship level 2
Diploma for Hair Professionals in Barbering.
This qualification will include an End synoptic Test. If you are employed by your Barber Shop/ Hair Salon or a
Barbershop owner wishing to place your apprentice on a course then please contact us via our website.
(ALL COURSES ARE SUBJECT TO INTERVIEW)