Barbering NVQ Level 2
Welcome to MHFED beginners course in barbering. This introduction course is designed for a career in barbering. Our educators are all City & Guild qualified assessors and have a wealth of barbering skills to pass on to you for the start of your career journey. Our team are all global educators and will combine underpin theory knowledge with the fundamental skills to progress your journey.
- Advise and consult with clients.
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Cut men’s hair using basic techniques.
- Cut facial hair using basic techniques.
- Dry and finish men’s hair.
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair.
- Assist with shaving.
- Fulfil salon reception duties.
Apprenticeship (Government Funded)
Deposit and financial plans on request. NVQ City & Guilds qualification level 2.
Term 12 weeks, Tuesday – Friday (4 days).
10am – 5pm.
We can facilitate fully funded government courses at our MHFed Academy on the new Apprenticeship level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals in Barbering.
This qualification will include an End synoptic Test. If you are employed by your Barber Shop/ Hair Salon or a Barbershop owner wishing to place your apprentice on a course then please contact us via our website.
All courses are subject to interview.